Management of office equipment.
· Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment.
· Handling external or internal communication or management systems.
· Managing clerical or other administrative staff.
· Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings.
· Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
· Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
· Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
· Communication skills. Office administrators will be required to have proven written and oral communication skills.
· Filing / paper management.
· Book keeping.
· Equipment handling.
· Customer service skills.
· Research skills.
· Can use Microsoft Office/Social Media
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs20,000.00 to Rs25,000.00 /month
- administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Rawalpindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)