Integrated Health Services (IHS) is a national healthcare group, working with the objective of integrating health services in one system to provide healthcare that is not just quality based but reliable, affordable and covers all spectrums of the society. From a modest start in 1996, IHS has grown into a conglomerate of health services with no parallel in Pakistan.
With operations spread from Islamabad to KPK, Karachi, interior Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan and Balochistan, IHS is involved in provision of a wide range of curative and preventive health services along with interests in research, consultancies, public health trainings and health infrastructure development. IHS achieved this success due to the innovative approach of the founding board and untiring efforts of its dedicated and committed team of health professionals.
JOB TITLE: Assistant Manager Marketing
- Works under the direction of a Head of Marketing to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, strategies, and other relevant information that helps in development of marketing plans
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends.
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing managers and Heads.
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills and encourage trusting relationships
- Places calls to or visits clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or answer client questions
- Organizes and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company’s marketing department
- Write marketing literature (press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Proven experience of minimum 4years in the field of marketing
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Extremely well sourced PR in the corporate sector & with vendors
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage