Graduate trainee education and qualifications differ from one company to another. The graduate is recruited in the company based on whatever his qualification is. In most companies collage graduation is necessary along with good interpersonal skills to obtain a place in a company for training.
Ability to learn and grasp are the major skills required for a graduate trainee. The other skills and specifications of a graduate trainee are:
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with the other employees in the company and learn new things.
- Excellent ability to analyse and observe the functioning of various departments.
- Good management ability to manage time and coordinate it such that maximum can be learnt within the short stint in the company.
The duties and responsibilities of a graduate trainee are:
- Following orders of the seniors and producing good work.
- Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience and practical knowledge as possible.
- Assist the managers and heads of the departments in various functions.
- Keep up with the latest developments in the field of work
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Rs. 25,000.00 to Rs. 40,000.00 /month
- Islamabad (Required)