Government jobs for Chief Information Security Officer in NADRA Islamabad
HEADQUARTERS NATIONAL DATABASE & REGISTRATION AUTHORITY (NADRA) Islamabad
NADRA invites applications from Pakistani Nationals only for hiring the services for the post of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for dealing with Information Security on three years contract (extendable if required) as per details are mentioned below:-
Jobs for Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Qualification: Masters level degree Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline from an HEC recognized University Ph.D. from a reputed institution in Information/Network Security related field will be preferred.
Age: 50 Years
Experience: Must have at least 20+ years of experience in the IT Industry and a minimum of 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in technical/managerial roles in IT/Information Security Management incorporate Organizations.
Mandatory Requirements: • Due to the organizational culture and National Security considerations, officers from the Armed Forces may be preferred.
• Candidate would be accountable for the creation and oversight of the implementation of policies and strategies designed to reduce and mitigate information security risk across the organization.
• The candidate must have the knowledge of SLDC (Software Development Life Cycle).
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) certification is highly desired.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills including the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
How to Apply: 1 Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number, and date of Delivery at the following deal with within Fifteen days of the book of this advertisement.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
4 Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment/selection process due to providing fake documents and false information
- The position will be filled on open merit basis.
5 years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Address: Deputy Director (HR Directorate) National Database and Registration Authority State Bank of Pakistan Building, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/2, Islamabad Phone # 051 9245503