Government Jobs for Medical Director Finance Director Nursing Director in Medical Teaching Institution Bannu KPK
Medical Teaching Institution, Bannu
Medical Teaching Institution, Bannu has been designated an autonomous institution with a Board of Governors prescribed by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Reforms Amendment Act 2018 invites applications for the following posts:
JOBS FOR MEDICAL DIRECTOR (FULL TIME)
Qualifications & Experience: • Recognized Medical Degree with post qualification in clinical sciences (medicines & allied, surgical & allied, radiology or pathology) and at least five years experience of working in the leading position in the clinical department of medical/ health institution.
• The Medical Director on appointment shall simultaneously receive a faculty appointment at a level commensurate with his/ her qualification and the prescribed institutional requirement for the faculty post which appointment shall not be limited to the term applied to the office of Medical Director.
• Gender: Male and Female.
• Age Limit: Upto 70 years.
Main Responsibilities.• Ensure Clinical excellence in all aspects of Hospital functions.
• Ensure the first-rate results for all patients.
• Assessing and auditing of current scientific applications.
• Develop an annual medical finances inclusive of capital medical equipment requests for presentation to the Hospital Director and the Board.
• Any different functions assigned by using the Board.
• The Medical Director will report to the Board of Governors.
JOBS FOR ADDITIONAL HOSPITAL DIRECTOR FOR DHQTH MTI BANNU (FULL TIME)
Qualification & experience: • Recognized master degree in Hospital or Health Services Management or Business Management or Public Health or Public Administration or any other Equivalent management qualifications.
• Candidate with recognized medical degree along with additional management degree as specified above are also encouraged to apply and however, he/she has no right to do private practice.
• Five years experience at management level in reputable health sector institutions.
• Age Limit: Upto 70 years.
Main Responsibilities:• Shall assist Hospital Director in all Non- clinical functions of the institution including preparation of annual budget business plan, maintenance of building, and engineering services. all ancillary services, including but not limited to pharmacy. Nursing, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources. Communications, Security Services implementation, and execution of Board policies to achieve the target set by the Board and All ancillary services, including however now not restrained to the pharmacy.
JOBS FOR FINANCE DIRECTOR, MTI BANNU
Qualifications & Experience: • MBA Finance or M.Com or Charted Accountant or ACCA or Equivalent with verifiable experience of ten years in Finance or Accounts in a major private or public sector institution. In case of Charted Accountant five years experience shall be required.
• Age limit: Up to 62 years
Main Responsibilities: • The Finance Director shall make a presentation of the Annual Financial Report to the Board once a year, and shall also attend the budget meetings of the Board. The Finance Director can also be required to wait for different meetings as deemed important via the Board.
• Coordination and supervision of all financial and accounting matters of the MTI Bannu.
• Preparation of detailed regulations and procedures for the financial management of the MTI Bannu through the Management Committee and shall submit to the Board for approval.
• Advising the Hospital, Additional Hospital, and Medical Directors and the Dean on all financial matters, ensuring transparency and fiscal probity.
• Ensuring that all the accounts of MTI Bannu are kept according to rules and regulations approved by the Board.
• Assist in the development of the MTI budget by their respective Heads, ensuring that the financial projections and financial accounts are accurate.
• Preparation of Annual Financial Report for presentations the Board for approval through respective Head of the Institution of MTI Bannu.
• Ensure facilitation of any internal/external audit of the accounts instituted by the Board or Government and implement the recommendations of the audit.
• Any differences arising on financial issues between the Hospital and Additional Hospital Director/Dean/Medical Director and the Finance Director, shall be placed before the Board for a final decision.
• All the financial matters of every institution must be routed through Finance Director.
• Shall report to the Board through Hospital Director • Shall perform any other function as prescribed by the Board.
JOBS FOR NURSING DIRECTOR, MTI BANNU
Qualifications & Experience: • Qualified Nurse with an advanced degree in Nursing, (B.Sc Nursing or BS Nursing) having valid Nursing Council Registration preferably M.Sc Nursing/ MPH/MA with at least 07 years administrative & Teaching experience in a reputable healthcare facility.
• Age: Up to 70 years
Main Responsibilities: • Nursing Director shall be responsible for all Nursing functions including training of Nursing, ensuring adequate nursing staffing for all clinical needs and maintaining the highest nursing standard, and performing regular audit of nursing functions.
• Nursing Director shall report to the Board through the Medical Director.
• Shall no longer have any war of hobby with this type of position.
• Shall perform such other functions as may be prescribed by the Board.
General Information: • Excellent competitive salaries in a progressive environment with excellent prospectus.
• The positions at Serial No.1 & 2 shall be filled for a period of 05 years the remaining at Serial No.3 & 4 for a period of 03 years and may be eligible for re-appointment on such terms and conditions as the Board may determine.
• Selection process will be made by the selection committee constituted by the Board and the appointment shall be made by the Board of Governors.
HOW TO APPLY
Application/Detailed Curriculum Vitae, including the names and email addresses of three references, should reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement by Registered mail/courier Service to the Secretary to the Board of Governors, MTI Bannu at Khalifa Gul Nawaz Medical Teaching Institution Bannu along with Rs. 1000/- as application processing fee through bank receipt/ draft deposited in NBP (AIB) Bank Code: 2002 Account No. 4321325806 in the name of Hospital Director MTI Bannu. Cheque/pay orders will not be acceptable.
• The post applied for, must be clearly mentioned over the envelope of application.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
• No TA/DA will be allowed.
(Dr. Farid Anwar) Chairman Board of Governors Medical Teaching Institution Bannu