Government Jobs in Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination National Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine Islamabad
Government of Pakistan Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF REHABILITATION MEDICINE
Street no. 9, G-8/2, Islamabad
In the wake of the Corona Virus Pandemic, the National Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination, Islamabad intends to hire services of eligible medical and allied professionals against the following categories on purely adhoc (temporary) basis for deployment in its COVID-19 unit.
01 Jobs for Medical officer (BPS-17)
- MBBS qualification recognized by PMDC;
Registered with PMDC; and 3. One year regular house-job. IMPORTANT NOTE:- I. Doctors who have applied for PMDC registration but are yet to receive their registration certificates will be considered eligible if the medical institution they have graduated from is recognized by the PMDC.
ii. Doctors who have applied for renewal of their PMDC registration but are yet to receive their renewed certificates will be considered eligible upon production of relevant proof i.e. previous registration card and token of fee deposition. Posts: 20
02 Jobs for Consultant Pulmonologist (BPS-18)
- MBBS with FCPS (Pulmonology) equivalent qualification OR
MBBS and DTCD or MCPS (Pulmonology) or equivalent qualification with two years practical experience in the relevant subject in a recognized institution before or after post graduation. Posts: 01
03 Jobs for Charge Nurse (BPS-16)
BSc. Nursing Generic (04 years) and valid registration from Pakistan Nursing Council OR
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and valid registration from Pakistan Nursing Council. Graduates of government institutions will be given preferred. Posts: 10 Male 10 Female
IMPORTANT NOTE:- I. The candidates who have applied to PNC for registration on or before the closing date but;
a. Registration cards were issued after closing date; or
b. Registration cards have not been issued so far;: Shall be held provisionally eligible subject to the condition that such candidates shall have to produce documentary evidence properly stamped and signed by the Competent Authority of PNC that they have applied for such card on or before the closing date.
ii The candidates who have applied to PNC for renewal of their expired registration card after the closing date shall also be considered eligible.
04 Jobs for Lab technician (BPS-09) & Junior technician Pharmacy (BPS-09)
1 F.Sc. Pre-med (Second division) from a recognized board OR (in case of non-availability) Metric (Second division) with science from a recognized board AND
- One or two year’s diploma in relevant Allied Health discipline duly recognized by Relevant Medical Faculty. Posts: 06 & 02
05 Jobs for Plumber (BPS-05)
Diploma from recognized Institute. Posts: 02
06 Jobs for Ward boy/Aya/Security Guard (BPS-02)
Middle Pass. local domicile will be preferred. Posts: 20
07 Jobs for Sanitary worker (BPS-01)
Primary pass, local domicile will be preferred. 20
General Terms & Conditions: • Hiring will be purely on adhoc (temporary) basis.
• Hiring of services is valid for 06 months. or till the pandemic situation is over, whichever is earlier.
• Such hiring will not confer any right for regularization of services at any stage.
• The citizens of Pakistan domiciled in any of the Provinces, AJK and GB can apply.
• No TA/DA shall be admissible.
• Age limit to apply against the above positions is less than 45 years. • Hiring will be subject to fitness certificate by Medical board of CHE.
• Incentive based pay package will be offered to all categories of staff mentioned. Schedule of interviews
• Interested candidates are directed to appear before the Recruitment Committee in the National Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, St. no 9, G-8/2, Islamabad along with original documents including Domicile, CNIC, Academic (Degree and Marks Sheet) Certificates and Services Experience.
Name of Post Interview Date Medical Officer, Pulmonologist 24th April, 2020 25th April, 2020 Charge Nurse 24th April, 2020 25th April, 2020 Laboratory Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Ward Boy, Aya, Sanitary Worker 27th April, 2020
DR. SHAISTA HABIBULLAH Executive Director