Government jobs in Pakistan Nuclear Regular Authority Islamabad
Advertisement No. 02/2020
PAKISTAN NUCLEAR REGULATORY AUTHORITY
Offers MS Fellowships at (PIEAS) Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Jobs for Assistant Nuclear Engineering
Pre Requisites: • BE / B.Sc Engineering in Electronics, Mechatronics & Computer/ Software • M.50135 (04 years) in Computer Science
Jobs for MS Medical Physics
■ Pre Requisite: M.Sc / BS (04 years) in Physics
Note: The last date for submission of application form is lune 30, 2020 (Tuesday).
A list of eligible applicants for written take a look at could be placed on the PNRA website.
The written test will be conducted by PIEAS on July 11, 2020(Saturday) (Tentative) in the major cities of Pakistan.
Terms & Conditions: • Fellowships will be offered to candidates selected through tests and interviews only on merit.
• Fellowships consist of a stipend of Rs.35,000/- in line with month except full lessons fee waiver, unfastened transportation & indoor medical facility.
• Duration of Fellowship is two years.
• Fellows will must execute a bond to serve PNRA for five years after of entirety of MS from PIEAS.
• After a hit final touch of MS from PIEAS, fellows may be located as Assistant Engineers/Scientific Officers (SPS-eight) in PNRA with three enhance increments and becomes eligible for promotion consideration
to the subsequent scale (SPS-9) after years of service.
• All Pakistani Nationals are eligible with required qualifications.
• Preferably first-class academic career, however, one-second division (not less than 5000 marks) is allowed, except in the final degree. In the case of the semester system, a CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 6000 marks in the annual system in the final degree is required.
• Degrees must be recognized by HEC/PEC.
• Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements by the end of 2020 may also apply.
• Age limit for the fellowship program is 27 years as on June 30, 2020.
How To Apply:
• Application forms are available at PNRA website www.pnra.org.
3,500/- must be deposited in PNRA online bank account No.
0854003147171378 (Title of Account: NISAS), National Bank of Pakistan, F-6 Super Market Branch, Islamabad.
• Candidates are required to forward original bank receipt alongwith a passport size photograph to Sr. Establishment Officer-II, PNRA at the address given below. Name, CNIC & Online Generated Roll No. should be written on back side of the bank receipt. Photocopy of the bank receipt is not acceptable.