Government Jobs in The Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority Islamabad
The Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) is an independent regulatory authority, established under Islamabad Healthcare Regulations Act, 2018.
The Authority aims to introduce and ensure quality assurance in healthcare services and accountability through developing and enforcing minimum services delivery standards at all healthcare establishments at the primary. secondary and tertiary level in the public and private sectors in Islamabad. IHRA is looking for applications for the below-mentioned positions for its Secretariat in Islamabad.
1. Director (Operations), Deputy Director (Inspection), Director (Registration and Licensing), Deputy Director (Legal), Director (Monitoring Evaluation &Inspection), Deputy Director (Complaints), Director (Legal and Complaints), Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts), Director (Finance& Accounts), Deputy Director (Clinical Governance), Director (Clinical Governance & Training), Deputy Director (Training), Deputy Director (HR & Admin), Inspection Officer (10), Deputy Director (Coordination), PS to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Manager (MIS/Database), Communication/ Media Officer, Deputy Director (Licensing), Web Developer, Deputy Director (Registration), IT Officer, Deputy Director (M&E), Assistant Personal Secretary (APS)
- The incumbent shall be paid market competitive remuneration & other benefits as approved.
IHRA reserve the rights to increase, decrease or abolish any advertised post and can stop the recruitment process anytime as it may have deemed appropriate.
All Appointees can be relocated as per requirement of IHRA.
All the Appointments will be on the basis of Contract which can be extended on the basis of performance/ requirements.
Age relaxation would be admissible as applicable (Government policies)
The quota for minorities, females, disabled is reserved as per existing regulations.
Retired Armed Forces personnel, not below the rank of major or equivalent in PAF/ PN with senior/ junior command courses and additional relevant courses, having more than fifteen (15) years’ experience on various management positions can also apply.
Junior Commissioned Officers (JC0s) from Armed forces can also be eligible to apply having relevant experience for the posts.
Written test is compulsory for applicants applying for positions mentioned at S/No 19 to 24.
IHRA is an equal opportunity employer.
Terms & Condition: 1. The services of the appointees will be governed under the Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) Act 2018 and rules/ regulations made their under.
- Personnel currently serving with government organizations should apply through proper channel (Copy of NOC from parent department must be attached along with the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/ Interview
Incomplete applications/ documents will not be entertained after due date and will stand rejected.
All applications must be accompanied with CV, documents (attested copies of CNIC, educational/ experience/ courses/ certificates etc. with cover letter.
Candidate will be disqualified and/or excluded from interview if He/ She was, convicted by court of law, dismissed/terminated from public service, OR knowingly furnishes any false information, OR suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification OR attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means submits forged certificates OR tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates/ documents.
Application must be submitted before the closing date (within 15 days after publication of this advertisement). Applications obtained after the due date will now not be entertained.
No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Attach application fee in shape of Pay order/ Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of Rs.1000/- for S/No. 1 to 18, and Rs. 500/- from S/No 19 to 24 (Non-Refundable) in favour of Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, Islamabad.
• For detailed job description of each position, please visit our website http://ihra.org.pk/
• Mention the position applied on the top right-hand corner of the envelop, otherwise your application will not be entertained.
• Send your application, passport size picture, attested copies of your credentials and updated CV at the following address through Registered mail/ Courier Service.
Address: Chief Executive Officer, Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, (R&I Section), Ministry of NHSR&C, 3rd floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad-44000, Tel: 051 9103945, www.ihra.org.pk