Jobs for Chief Financial Officer in Pakistan Cricket Board Lahore
Pakistan Cricket Board
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB)’s mission is to inspire the nation through its winning teams and provide equal opportunities to all by demonstrating professionalism and the highest standards and ethics for all stakeholders and is seeking a strategic thinker with strong financial and business acumen with creative leadership for the position stated below
Jobs for Chief Financial Officer
Key Competencies: • Experience in incorporate financial policies/reports, systems for financial accounting and internal controls, generating financial reports, and handling affairs related to banks, treasury management, risk management, and audit compliance and controls.
• Abreast with developments in the financial markets and changes at the economic front by directing appropriate policies, procedures, and system development and improvements.
• Well versed with taxation and regulatory/competence matters as well as with international accounting standards.
• Ability to lead the annual budgeting process employing a bottom-up approach and concepts of zero-based budgeting.
• Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organization based on the principles of integrity, objectively, competence and confidentiality.
• People Manager with the ability to lead, motivate, and coach team members.
• Active interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualification and Experience
The eligible candidate must be a Graduate from an HEC Recognized University and member of a recognized body of professional accountants with at least 10 years of post-professional qualification experience inclusive of 5~7 years of experience in leadership or senior role in a large organization.
Age Below 50 years will be given preference
How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit, via courier or email, their detailed profile, together with a photograph and CHIC, addressed to Mr. Muhammad Waqas Malik Manager HR, at Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan, by not later than June 18, 2020, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid by PCB for participation in any interview process( es).