Jobs for Consultant in Higher Education Commission Islamabad
HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION PAKISTAN
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Jobs for Consultant (POLICY & LEGAL AFFAIRS)
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is searching for encouraged and visionary candidates for the put up of Consultant (Policy & Legal Affairs) who will work with the Chairman, Executive Director and senior group members of the HEC and render advice and output to reform HEC regulations, rules, and regulations; render recommendation on unique troubles of regulated entities concerning interpretation of NEC’s regulations; and render advice on regulatory and strategic aspects of key initiatives being undertaken by means of the HEC.
1 Period of Hiring: One (1) 12 months – extendable on the basis of process necessities
2 Salary and Other Benefits: Market aggressive
3 Qualification and Experience: LLB diploma (sixteen years of education)
• 15 years put up-qualification applicable experience
four Application Process: • Applicants are required to apply on line on the HEC website: https://careers.hec.gov.pk with in 15 days of booklet of advertisement,
• Detailed job specifications and TORS also are available at the HEC webstte: https://careers.hec.gov.pk
• HEC is an identical possibility organisation.
• No need to ship difficult replica of CV and files.
• Experience manner put up-qualification revel in.
• Part time, honorary, apprentice, or internee positions will no longer be taken into consideration/counted as enjoy.
• Only eligible candidates could be called for interview.
• Interviews of eligible candidates dwelling outdoor the Islamabad/ Rawalpindi location and region can be organized thru audio/video conferencing at the nearest HEC places of work (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar).
• No TA/DA will be admissible for performing within the Interview.
Terms of Reference:
The Consultant (Policy and Legal Affairs) will (assisted by means of a employed aid man or woman and interns) work with Chairman, Executive Director and exceptional HEC Divisions to perform the subsequent responsibilities within the prescribed timeline:
1. Conduct legal and institutional review of various HEC procedural regulations, policies and guidelines and recommend on rationalising and simplifying them and reformulate the guidelines and regulations, take away any inconsistencies and lacunas within the rules with the goal of creating the legal framework as powerful as feasible for the accomplishment of the middle purposes of the company.
Output: Review and revision of 25 consistent with cent of externally focused guidelines blanketed within the Compendium of HEC Policies. Rules and rules; evaluation and revision of such internally focused rules and policies as advised by the Chairman and Executive Director every now and then.
2. Advise on and draft new policies, rules and regulations with admire to foremost reform tasks of the HEC, inclusive of the reform of undergraduate training (which includes the curriculum and structure of the 5-12 months LLB diploma) as well as postgraduate schooling in Pakistan.
Output: Policy memos and draft regulations on new reform initiative after session with senior HEC officers and different relevant stakeholders.
3. Advise on particular matters with recognize to problems relevant to college students, faculty and HEls, or with recognize to HEC divisions or the government, that involve an interpretation of or a deeper exam of HEC’s regulations and rules, and to decide and propose on whether or not there Is a need to revise guidelines in light of problems that arose inside the concrete case. Output Advise on specific subjects, and if necessary, advise amendments in the policies
- Offer preliminary recommendation on regulatory and strategic problems associated with the capability established order of basis centered on the better schooling sector and ability initiatives it could adopt; and preliminary advice on issues associated with the evolution of NAHE and ETC as semi-self reliant or unbiased establishments.
Output: Participation in meetings in reference to key tasks; rendering recommendation on capacity fashions and systems
For inquiries, please contact:
Amjid Hussain Shah Assistant Director (HRM) Higher Education Commission Sector H-9, Islamabad. Phone: 051-90401422, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org