Jobs for Consultant in Higher Education Commission Islamabad
HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION PAKISTAN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Jobs for Hiring of Consultant
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) seeks packages from certified specialists to offer advice on institutional reforms in the employer.
Qualifications and Experience:
BA/BSc or better diploma, with as a minimum 10 years of enjoy at successively senior degrees in government, academia, civil society. Or the private quarter, with responsibility for overseeing institutional reform. Preference would receive to candidates with enjoy in institutions of identified excessive first-rate and eminence.
Market aggressive Salary
• Applicants are required to apply on line via https://careers.Hec.gov.pk
• Please do now not ship hard copies of CV or supporting files directly to HEC.
• HEC is right to post Selected candidates anywhere in Pakistan.
• HEC is an equal possibility company.
• No TA/DA can be admissible for appearing in take a look at/interview.
• Please observe within 15 days from the date of guide of this advertisement.
• The duration of appointment could be one year (extendable on the idea of lob requirement).
Terms of Reference
• Undertake a review of the existing institutional setup at HEC in regards to its center features (i.E., regulation, investment, and potential building), examine its suitability for adopting alternate and turning in the HEC reforms agenda, and recommend guidelines for re-enterprise or re-structuring as wished
• Without prejudice to the generality of the previous venture, adopt the following 3 sub-tasks:
Review the HEC machine for institutional overall performance evaluation (IPE) of universities, and suggest adjustments for enhancing its performance, reliability, and comprehensiveness.
Review the human resource improvement (HRD) programme at HEC, especially its implementation methods, and discover moves needed to transition it from a venture to a programme shape whilst ensuring continuity of regulations and practices.
Review the HEC (Employees) Recruitment Rules, 2009, and offer advice on rationalizing and simplifying regulations, casting off inconsistencies, and improving effectiveness that allows you to enhance appeal to, maintain, and inspire high calibre professionals with relevant talents
• Any other task by means of the Chairman HEC
Please put up all programs at the HEC jobs portal: https://careers.Hec.gov.pk
For inquiries, please touch:
Address: Amjid Hussain Shah Assistant Director (HRM) Higher Education Commission Sector H-9, Islamabad. Phone: 051-90401422, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org