Jobs for Director Human Resource in GPO P.O Box no 601 Karachi
CONTRACTUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for a position on contract in a public sector organization based in Karachi for the position.
Jobs for Director Human Resource
This is a target-oriented job. Responsibilities include supervising and providing consultation to the management on strategic staff plans, compensation & benefits, and monitoring all HR functions and responsible for current and future working of the organization. Market based competitive salary will be offered commensurate with the qualification and experience of the applicant. The applicant must have a proven track record in all HR functional areas within a dynamic environment. Must be hands-on and capable of planning, development, and executing Human Resource projects. Women are encouraged to apply.
Experience and Qualifications Required: • Masters or MBA preferably in Human Resources or similar relevant field.
• Minimum 12 to 15 or more years HR experience with 10 years in a lead role In a reputable organization.
• In-depth knowledge of Human Resource operations of federal/provincial legislation in Civil Services.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Strong HR analytical abilities and undertaking management capabilities.
• Proven track file of leading massive teams.
• Job Evaluation and/or Personality Assessment Certification on Predicting Performance might be a bonus.
Information to be provided: Full name; CNIC No., date of birth, place of birth, district of domicile in Sindh, district, tehsil, and town as per Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC); postal address, e-mail, contact No., academic qualification & experience certificates & other professional certificates, name and address of the present employer.
Requirements: • Two recent passport size photographs along with attested photocopies of the following documents should be submitted with the application.
• CNIC, Domicile Certificate, PRC, Form “D”, Academic & Experience Certificate and other Professional Certificates (Person in Government / Semi-Government Services shall be required the current Employer’s NOC along with the above). Applications should be addressed to the Advertiser GPO Box No. 601, Karachi.
In case of any false / forged information/document provided in the application, the employer organization reserves the right to disqualify the applications at any stage, even after selection and appointment. Any cost incurred in this regard shall be liable to be recovered from the applicant.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for the interview, which shall be held in Karachi.
No TA / DA can be admissible for performing within the interview. The Advertiser reserves the right to cancel the whole or any part of this advertisement or to make any changes to the content thereof at any time.
The employment will be on a contract basis for two years which may be renewed at the discretion of the management.
The last date for receipt of application is May 24, 2020. No application will be entertained after the due date.
GPO Box No 601, Karachi