Jobs for Member infrastructure and Regional Connectivity in Planing Commission Islamabad
Government of Pakistan Planning Commission
The Planning Commission of Pakistan, entrusted with the challenge of ordinary development, making plans and policy making of the country, seeks to revitalize itself as a premiere improvement assume tank and policy consultant to the Government inside the key sectors of the economy. The Commission invitations pinnacle skills to join its team for reworking Pakistan into an economically advanced us of a. Applications are invited for the following role
JOBS FOR MEMBER (INFRASTRUCTURE & REGIONAL CONNECTIVITY)
Planning Commission intends to rent Member (Infrastructure & Regional Connectivity) for strengthening and constructing ability of the Commission and as a result invites programs from experts /professionals on aggressive earnings and advantages (MP-I Scale).
QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA • Minimum Masters Degree, ideally Ph.D, in the relevant subject from a nationally /the world over reputed / HEC identified University.
• Preferably internationally diagnosed publications/policy papers associated with Infrastructure & Regional Connectivity Sector.
• Minimum 15 years outstanding expert career at countrywide / international stage, along with 05-10 years of managerial revel in of policy making having the knowledge and potential to steer /propose the making plans process. Age less than sixty two years.
Detailed process description is furnished at Planning Commission website.
TENURE: The preliminary contract will be for a duration of two years further extendable on the basis of performance.
• Those already in Government Service may additionally observe through right channel. In case of selection for the location in MP-I Scale, the candidate shall should resign or are searching for retirement before joining. However, for deputation, as allowed beneath the rules, preferred Terms and Conditions shall practice.
• Application along-with CV and testimonials, information of qualifications and experience may be dispatched via submit to Address: Section Officer (HRM-III), Planning Commission, P-Block, Pak-Secretariat, Islamabad at the prescribed form available at: www.pc.gov.pk inside 15 days from the date of publication of this commercial. Candidates may additionally practice on line at www.pc.gov.pk
• Only shortlisted candidates may be referred to as for interview. No TA/DA can be admissible. Planning Commission reserves the right not to fill the publish or withhold appointment towards the advertised put up.
Planning Commission Block “P”, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Phone # 051-9206935