Jobs in Bahria Town Lahore
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN BAHRIA TOWN LAHORE
01 Jobs for Software Engineer
Qualification & Experience: • BS in computer Sciences / Engineering.
• 1.5 to 3 Years of experience as a Net developer or Application Developer.
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET.
• Framework, SQL Server, and layout / Architectural patterns.
• Net languages (e.g C +. Visual Basic.Net) and HTMLS / CSS3.
• Ability to upgrade, configure, and debug existing system.
• Copocity to provide technical support For web, desktop, or mobile applications.
• Knowledge of other programming languages like PHP & My SQL will be an added advantage.
02 Jobs for System Administrator
Qualification & Experience: • The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in computer wince with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Skills & Competencies: • Troubleshooting of Cisco Routers, Switches, and access points.
• Must have a full working knowledge of LAN & WAN, Knowledge of PF sense and other Firewalls design and Network Security, Internet VPN’s remote implementation of multi-Site with VPN.
Key Responsibilities: • Provide hardware and operating system support for the corporate and monitoring of network usage, Network Structure, Wireless Router, DSL, File Server, Print Server and virus protection, IDS, and IPS, Proxy Server (Squid).
• SQL Server replication, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
03 JObs for Office Assistant
Qualification & Experience: • Bachelors with minimum 3 to 4 year’s experience in a similar role.
• follow office workflow procedure to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Maintain Rates and records with effective filing systems.
• Support other teams with diverse administrative duties.
• MS Office i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with knowledge of Inpoge.
• Having Keen Knowledge of drafting letters.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
04 Jobs for Photographer
Qualification & Experience: • Minimum Intermediate with 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Keen Knowledge of DSLRs and other various cameras.
• Analyze and plan the composition of pics.
• Capture subjects in professional – pleasant photos.
• Use photo-enhancing software,
• Archive and manage imagery.
• Knows basic Knowledge of MS Office i.e. Ms.Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
HANDSOME SALARY AND PERKS OFFERED Affinitive salary and perks awaits for the right candidate. Desirous candidates may send their updated CV on the following address on or before July 11, 2020
Human Resource Department Bahria Town (Pvt.) Ltd., Corporate Head Office, Baharia Orchard, Roiwind Rood Lahore Tel: (042) 111 -333-888. Email: email@example.com