Our company is currently searching for a detail-oriented and qualified Accountant to prepare our tax payments / returns, account handling, As the Accountant, your chief goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being. Your responsibilities will include preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and time management skills, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets strict deadlines. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate keen attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
We are determined to push the boundaries and to enhance our services up-to the utmost satisfaction of the client. If you are looking forward to achieve your goals then join our team and live your dreams.
What you’ll do;
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Prepare accurate monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Gather and monitor financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Correspondence with banks and other regulatory authorities.
- Any other task in domain.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Accountant or similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs40,000.00 to Rs45,000.00 /month
- administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Required)