Location : Islamabad.
Country : Pakistan
Position: Business Analyst
Job Type : Short Term Technical Assistance (STTA)
Start Date : November 01, 2019
Short Term – Business Analyst
Under the given assignment, the expert will be responsible for performing each task / activity related to the assignment as directed by the Challenge Fund team lead and/or his designee. All the activities performed by the expert must be in line with the awarded contract and scope of work. The expert will perform the activity by keeping in view the business protocols/scope and quality parameters defined in the contract as per Chemonics policies. The expert will be responsible to furnish filled scoring sheets for each grant under review within the allocated time.
1. Specific Tasks of the Consultants:
The specific tasks under this consultancy include;
- The expert should be willing to sign-off the Non-Disclosure Certificate (NDC) to protect and uphold the confidentiality and should have a functional understanding to make the necessary declaration of Conflict of Interest (COI).
- Conduct a desktop review of the grant applications to assess its business sense and viability of the solutions proposed.
- Provide detailed comments on the proposed grant activities for individual grant application and assign reasonable scores as per the predefined technical evaluation criteria established in the RFA document.
- Participate in grants evaluation meeting amongst the evaluation panel members consisting of technical sectoral experts and financial expert for essential deliberation on the evaluations and finalize the score.
- Submit the finalized scoring sheets to CF team for needful consolidations and ranking.
2. Job Qualifications
|Person Specifications||Level of Effort|
|No. Positions: 1|
35 days, cumulative for the two rounds of evaluation per type of grant i-e SME Growth and Innovation Grants.
Level of effort is estimated on review of approx. 03 grant application in a working hour.
3. Duty Station:
The consultant is expected attend the grants technical evaluation meetings organized in Islamabad, however, the desktop review of grant applications can be done remotely.
4. Work space and Use of Personal Laptop and Software(s):
The experts will be required to use his/her own personal laptop. Thus, he/she must certify that all software used is genuine and licensed.
The expert will report to the Challenge Fund Manager or any other designated staff. He / She will work closely with relevant members of the SMEA CF team.
6. Duration of the Assignment:
This assignment is planned to take place as per a start date of on or around November 01, 2019 and end date of on or around May 31, 2020.
Grant evaluation and scoring sheets filled for each grant application under review. The timeline for the review process will be discussed and agreed with the CF team and experts.
Send Your C.V SMEArecruitment@pakistansmea.com