The purpose is to aid a population with high prevalence of Diabetes, in a cost-efficient project. ICRC has been working in collaboration with MPRC in Muzaffarabad, and Kashmir Health Office, for the development of an effective and quality response to Diabetes prevention of complications. The activities include Education, dissemination, Capacity building, provision of equipment and assistance. REQUIREMENTS:
· At least 2 years work experience
· MBBS Degree from a reputable medical college, recognized by PMDC.
· Good leadership and analytical skills.
· Excellent command (written and spoken) of English, as well as Urdu.
- Assumes main responsibilities for the ICRC Diabetes Project across the Country independently, including planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation.
- In charge of written reporting
- Field and desk monitoring of project implementation
- Coordinate data collection and training activities related to the projects
- Assign tasks to project team staff and coordinate activities as per project priorities
- Actively identify crucial feedback to react to shortcomings and grasp opportunities
- In charge of regular team meetings, assures appropriate information flow from the superiors to the team and from the team to the superiors
- Contribute to development of project technical proposals
- Coordinate research activities related to the diabetes project
- Liaison with key stakeholders (including Government Officials) across Pakistan
- To provide technical and administrative support on broader health unit activities including PHC and hospitals level
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Multinational and multicultural working environment in a congenial setting.
· Competitive salary and benefits package.
· Extensive opportunities for learning and development through internal and external sources.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.