Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science/IT/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Marketing/Management/Business Administration (minimum 16 years of education from HEC recognized University).
- 12 years of relevant Professional experience with minimum five years in senior leadership role.
Age Limit: Maximum 55 years of age by the closing date of applications.
Required Skill-Set/Job Description:
- The candidate must possess strong international marketing and business development background, preferably related to IT and ITeS-BPO sector.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of policies and initiatives for increasing IT and ITeS-BPO exports.
- The incumbent will be responsible for strategic planning, development and execution of programs for the growth and development of IT and ITeS-BPO Industry.
- The incumbent will be responsible for interacting with the local and international enterprises/associations and manage a team composed of senior technical resources. The candidate will be responsible for execution of all the activities being carried out by PSEB.
- The incumbent has to be conversant with different outsourcing strategies, contractual principles, key legal and commercial considerations that play a role in taking the industry to the next level. These skills would be used to achieve business change, introduce risk management and develop approaches that foster a “win-win” outsourcing relationships.
- Technical, creative and business skills would be leveraged to ensure success in the new economy and also to attract knowledge-focused international companies, who are looking to invest in the Asia-Pacific, to set up operations in Pakistan. Development of go-to-market strategies for the Industry is an essential component of the job.
- The incumbent should have stature, communication and interpersonal skills needed to interact with senior management levels within the private and public sectors.
- Ability to provide leadership, counsel, motivation and constructive performance reviews to staff, securing their respective commitments to the goals of the Government is a plus.
- Must have demonstrated experience of providing vision, leading and managing multiple teams of top professionals and delivering concrete and measureable results in a demanding environment.
- Must have demonstrated experience of evaluating and applying emerging technologies to transform businesses and deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
Pay Package & Facilities:
As per MP-1 Scale. Approved by Government of Pakistan.
Pre-requisites for Application submission:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents:
- Duly completed and signed Application form as available at https://bit.ly/2lrryD0
- A declaration on a non-judicial stamp paper of requisite value available at https://bit.ly/2lNZJ7S
- Copies of the degrees/testimonials, duly verified by Higher Education Commission or the professional body or association, whichever is relevant.