Jobs in Public Sector Organization Islamabad
A leading public sector autonomous and progressive organization is looking to recruit exceptionally strong and vibrant professionals for the below positions;
1 Jobs for Chief Executive Officer
Qualification: Minimum or equivalent Masters degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Computer Sciences or other ICT related disciplines;
Experience: • At least 20 years of professional experience in the relevant field of academic qualification with 5 years’ experience at a relevant senior management/decision making position and management of similar organizations.
• Demonstrated revel in evaluating and making use of rising technology to convert businesses and deliver sustainable competitive gain.
• Demonstrated experience of working and successfully leading an ICT related company as CEO will be considered a competitive advantage.
• Preferably prior experience with public sector engagement, international trade, and trade facilitation; and
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required to interact with stakeholders.
Age: 55 years, Contract Term: 3 years. Remuneration: Market-based compensation.
2 Jobs for Chief Operating Officer
Qualification: Minimum or equivalent to a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics. Operational Management or any other related field;
Experience: • At least 15 years of professional experience in the relevant field of academic qualification with 5 years of working on a senior executive/decision-making position.
• Prior experience of working as a COO of a similar ICT based organization will be considered a competitive advantage. Age: 50 years, Remuneration: 3 years Market-based compensation
3 Jobs for Chief Financial Officer
Qualification: Minimum or equivalent to qualify as a Chartered Accountant or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Public Administration or Economics or Specialization in Finance and Accounts.
Experience: • At least 15 years of relevant experience in, financial management, investment decision making, and/or financial consulting/ research.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems will be considered a competitive advantage.
• Knowledge of federal and state economic rules.
• Ability to investigate monetary statistics and put together economic reports, statements, and projections.
• Candidates having prior experience of working as CFO in a multinational company or large-scale public or private sector enterprise will be preferred. Age: 50 years, Remuneration: 3 years Market-based compensation
4 Jobs for Chief Technology Officer
Qualification: Minimum or equivalent to a Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology or Software development.
Experience: • At least 15 years of professional experience in relevant field of academic qualification with 5 years of executive-level experience in a similar organization.
• Candidates having prior experience of working as CTO in a multinational company or large-scale public or private sector enterprise will be preferred.
• Experience in leading major ICT transformation programs will be considered a competitive advantage.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of web system architecture, design, and development.
• Hands-on experience with complex project management. • Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills. Age: 50 years Remuneration: 3 years Market-based compensation
5 Jobs for HR Manager
Qualification: Masters degree in HR, Management, Business/Public Administration with a specialization in HR required. Candidates with SHRM (SCP-CP), Chartered CIPD, or similar level HR qualification.
Experience: • 5-10 years of progressive leadership experience in HR positions with at least 2 years of working as Senior HR Manager or equivalent position; Prior experience of working in an IT-based company shall be considered an asset.
• Demonstrable knowledge of budget planning, compensation and benefits, HR Information Systems, and talent acquisition practices. • Excellent writing and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues, senior management, and employees. Age: 45 years Remuneration: 3 years Market-based compensation
6 Jobs for CompanySecretary
Qualification: Chartered Accountancy, Chartered Secretary, or related field required. Candidates with or Law degree will be preferred. Certification as Company Secretary or Board certification training would be considered an asset.
Experience: • At least 10 years of relevant work experience with at least 4 years of working as a Company Secretary.
• Candidates having prior experience of working as CS in a Section 42 company will be preferred.
• Comprehensive understanding of Companies Ordinance and Non-Profit Regulations.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.Including board members, staff, external companions, and donors.
• Ability to manage multiple and competing demands under challenging circumstances and establish priorities. Age: 50 years, Remuneration: 3 years Market-based compensation
7 Jobs for Legal Advisor
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Law/ Bar at Law/ Masters Degree or foreign qualification in Law, Public Policy, Governance, Legislative Drafting;
Experience: • Fifteen (15) years of post-qualification experience in the legal field on similar projects, procurement, or commercial and trade discipline in a relevant organization (for e.g. legal institution, project-based firm, consultancy firm);
• Enrolment of Pakistan Bar Council as Advocate High Court.
• Expertise in Trade Law, Policy, Rules, Regulations, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Revenue, Tax, and Arbitration issues.
• Preferably prior experience with public sector engagement, international trade, and international trade law;
• Excellent and proven written and oral communication and presentation skills in Urdu and English.
• Experience of working in organizations providing (CT based solutions for trade facilitation or similar operating environment will bring added value.
• Experience in corporate law and knowledge of corporate governance structure will be preferred. ; Age: 55 years Remuneration:1 year Market-based compensation.
8 Jobs for Chief Internal Auditor
Qualification: • member of a recognized body of professional accountants preferably Chartered Accountant; or
• certified internal auditor; or
• certified fraud examiner, or • certified internal control auditor; or • person holding a masters degree in finance from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission;
Experience: • Minimum 15 years relevant post qualification experience preferably in corporate sector.
• have strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to communicate both financial and managerial issues clearly both inside and outside the company;
• Good understanding of contractual matters;
• Ability to work under pressure, within agreed targets and timescales and deliver quality outcomes;
• Ability to present Internal Audit to new and existing stakeholders. • Ability to give clear advice, at an operational and strategic level, to members and senior management and other relevant external parties/organizations e.g. external audit. Age: 50 years, Remuneration: 3 years Market based compensation
TERMS FOR APPOINTMENT
• The position is Islamabad based and the candidates will have to be based in the head office in Islamabad.
• Appointment against the positions shall be made for a period as mentioned against each position. Interested candidates are encouraged to read and understand the full job description relevant to their position by clicking on the link http://psw.crov.pk/jobs and subsequently, shall send their curriculum vitae resume at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than July 7, 2020.
The candidate must mention the “Position Title” in the Email Subject while applying.
Note: The date of the interview will be intimated after the shortlisting of candidates.
(No TA/DA is admissible for the interview). In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, an equivalency certificate from HEC is to be submitted by the candidate at the time of the interview.