Latest Government Jobs in Sindh Finance Department Economic Reform Unit
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH FINANCE DEPARTMENT (ECONOMIC REFORM UNIT)
Finance Department Government of Sindh invites programs from the involved applicants (Pakistani nationals) for the following positions in simple terms on agreement foundation.
Fiscal & Financial Manager (One Position)
Qualification & Experience Masters in Commerce / Economics (Specialized in Finance) or equal from HEC recognized University;
• A minimal 8 years expert experience won in public zone
Job relevant enjoy might be a bonus;
• Strong analytical and superior quantitative skills to aid monetary studies and analysis;
• Having document writing skills and capability to speak: • Advanced MS Excel Proficient for Data Analysis and Reporting; • Knowledge of the Sindh Government guidelines and regulations. Age Limit: Not exceeding forty years.
• To coordinate with the Finance Department and Line Department; ■ To conduct numerous trend evaluation for all MTBF Departments to study applicable parameters. Especially expenditure patterns;
■ To layout and enforce conceptual framework for the roll out of MTBF in all of the departments of Sindh Government;
■ To conduct workshops / seminars for education and capacity constructing of MTBF Departments;
• To layout and prepare training material for the ability constructing of Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) of all MTBF departments;
■ To provide continuous guide to the involved officials of the MTBF departments in preparation of MTBF budget proposals;
■ To prepare MTBF Statements;
■ To provide help in guidance and refinement of MTBF tips for MTBF Departments;
■ To offer help in guidance of price range for MTBF departments and their sub-ordinate spending units on multi-12 months layout;
■ To help within the implementation of Financial Management Reform inside the province.
2.Data Base Manager (One Position)
Qualification & Experience • To provide help to FFM for meeting some other assigned task. Masters in Computer Science or equal from HEC recognized University;
• A minimum five years expert enjoy;
• Knowledge of putting in place new database and records managing structures; • Ability to handle huge and complicated records;
• Ability to think creatively and analytically.
Age Limit: Not exceeding than 35 years.
• To assist Fiscal and Financial Manager (FFM)
■ To assemble necessary finances and expenditure records for preceding years for MTBF line departments and other departments: • To develop pc/Web-based totally answers for consolidation & evaluation of output records and budgetary facts;
■ To coordinate with line departments for the compilation of statistics for coaching of price range of MTBF Pilot Departments and their sub-ordinate spending devices on multi-12 months format;
■ To help MTBF Cell in carrying out workshops / handholding aid to involved officers of MTBF line departments;
■ To acquire records from line departments for the guidance of MTBF Statement:
■ To offer help to Financial Analysts in conducting one of a kind styles of analysis as and while required;
3. Financial Analyst (Two Positions)
Qualification & Experience Masters in Commerce / Economics or equal from HEC identified University;
• A minimal three years expert enjoy gained in public zone; Job applicable enjoy will be an advantage;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Having document writing competencies and capacity to communicate; • Computer Literate (MS Office) MS Excel Proficient for Data Analysis and Reporting;
• Knowledge of the Sindh Government regulations and regulations.
Age Limit: Not exceeding than 35 years.
To assist Fiscal & Financial Manager (FFM)
• To offer help in preparation of price range for MTBF pilot departments and their sub-ordinate spending devices on multi-12 months layout;
• To provide assistance in undertaking workshops for concerned officers / DDOs of MTBF line departments for the training of MTBF price range proposals;
• To prepare MTBF Budget Statements;
■ To offer fingers-on guide to worried officers / DDOs of MTBF line departments;
• To analyse the budgetary records of MTBF line departments:
• To offer help to ERU. Finance Department for c consolidating MTBF departments’ finances;
■ To supervise the crew of Data Entry Operators for finishing the assigned task;
• To offer assistance to FFM for finishing any other assigned venture.
Applicants need to have Domicile / PRC (Form “D”) of Sindh province. Competitive market-based totally income programs would be offered to the a hit candidates.
(s) already in carrier should follow via right channel with NOC from the ready authority of their gift company(s).
Only shortlisted candidates might be called to appear in written test / interview and no TA / DA can be admissible anyways.
Number of positions can be extended I reduced with out assigning any motive / notice.
The final date for submission of software is sixth March, 2020. Interested & eligible individuals may apply with signed CV and overlaying letter, which ought to attain the office of the Director, Economic Reform Unit.
(Please suggest -the location implemented for” on the pinnacle right of the envelope).
Director Economic Reform Unit Finance Department Government of Sindh
Address: Finance Department, Government of Sindh, seventh Floor, Lakson Square Building No.Three, Sarwar Shaheed Road. Near Karachi Press Club. Karachi.