• Conceptualise and develop an action plan with clear line of deliverables and action.
• Develop sponsorship package, oversee design and distribute to prospective stakeholders.
• Develop action plan for each event and ensure proper implementation as per the time frames and set deadlines.
• Assist in planning and supporting events and participate in all the organisations yearly calendar of events, help support the programme co-coordinators.
• Help prepare the monthly and yearly calendar of events.
• Support the organisation for its events with logistical tasks, like securing an appropriate venue, catering etc.
• Liaise with all the staff for timely submission for the preparation of Publications – annual report, newsletter, social media uploads, tag lines, flyers etc.
• Ensure sending the monthly e-newsletter to the relevant lists.
• Prepare MoU drafts in line with company policy
• Co-ordinate and liaise with all local government departments and partners in executing the annual programmes and campaigns.
• Source and secure best rates from suppliers for corporate gifts, awards and other giveaways.
• Work with external stakeholders to enhance the company brand.
• Prepare proposals of programmes to prospective clients, to seek participation, sponsorship and other forms of support.
• Arrange media participation for events and communicate with the local print media on running advert for the different programmes.
• Prepare project media plan and distribute invitations and/or flyers to different stakeholders for upcoming events, programmes and workshops, follow-up and confirm attendance/support..
• Implement after event action plan, prepare reports for internal office and stakeholders.
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of a Project Management Software
• Excellent communication skills (written & spoken) English & Arabic
• Time management skills
• Prioritisation skills
• Follow-up skills
• High degree of organisation
• Sales personality
• Ability to lead and motivate others
Minimum 5 years’ experience within UAE
Project Management Degree (PMP or equivalent)/
Business Administration / International Relations
Arabic, English (Required)